- 1. The Event Organiser collects, uses, discloses and otherwise handles the Rider's personal information in accordance with their Privacy Policies (available at: http://www.cycling.org.au/Portals/10/Rules%20and%20Policies/CA%20Privacy%20Policy.pdf and https://www.ms.org.au/get-involved/about-ms/privacy-your-rights.aspx
- 2. All information remains the property of the Event Organiser.
- 3. The Event Organiser may use and disclose the Rider's personal information for the following purposes:
- (a) in order to conduct the event in a safe and effective manner;
- (b) in order for any sponsors of the event to benefit from their sponsorship of the event; and
- (c) in order to publish the Rider's name on the event website, or to publish the Rider's name in any publication that lists the Rider as a participant in the event.
- (d) MSL may disclose your information to persons overseeing the administration of the event, persons answering customer support inquiries or performing statistical analysis of our services and products including organisations and persons located outside Australia. MSL may also use your information for the pursues of communicating about this and other events.
If the Rider does not provide their personal information to the Event Organiser then it may not be possible for the Rider to participate in the event.
- 4. Without limiting paragraph 40, the Event Organiser may disclose the Rider's personal information to:
- (a) staff and their subcontractors;
- (b) the naming rights sponsor of the event;
- (c) the official event photographer;
- (d) any designated event timing company; and
- (e) the medical team